Cách vẽ lẵng hoa hồng đơn giản - How to Draw a Rose Flower basket
- Chào các em. Đố các em biết:
Thân cành có nhiều gai
Hương thơm tỏa sớm mai
Trắng, hồng, nhung nhiều loại
Tên gọi là hoa gì ?
Step1 - Draw The Swirl
Start in the middle, and going clockwise... create a swirl just like the one you see to your left. Make sure it looks like an oval and not a circle. Also, make sharp angles every time you change direction.
Step 2 - Draw Three "S's"
You can begin the petals. To draw petals, draw three S's. By "S" I mean a line that swerves so that it resembles the letter S.
- You should make a very light pencil mark about an inch or so below the center part of your swirl from before. Then, from this point, draw an S outwards - up, and to the right. After that, draw the second S. Again, start at the pencil mark, except this time draw it so that it goes outwards - up, and to the left. Make sure the end of the S meets the furthest left point of your swirl - as perfectly as possible!
Finally, draw the last S. Start from the same pencil mark again, and draw it so it goes outwards - up, and to the left. This S is pretty much a mirror image of the first one you drew.
Step 3 - Draw Two Fishing Rods of a rose flower
Actually, when learning how to draw, it's often helpful to compare lines to other objects that you can relate to. That's why I compared the previous three lines to "S's". Basically, these "two fishing rods" are just two curved lines... one pointing to the right (the bigger one), and the other pointing to the left.
Go back your light pencil mark and draw a curved line - one that kind of looks like a fishing rod. Draw the line so that it curves all the way out to the very end of the first S that you drew. Nice! You now have your first petal! :-)
Step 4 - Draw Five Curved Lines of a rose flower
Start with the edge furthest to the right - the spot where your pencil was when you completed the swirl in step one. Now, draw a small curved line that goes down, yet curves slightly inwards. Stop as soon as you come to the curved line .
Nice. Alright, now work your way to the left drawing a line in a similar fashion at each edge of the swirl. Here's a tip... your first three lines (working towards the left) should curve inwards towards the left, while your last two should curve inwards and to the right.
It's all about keeping with the shape of your soon-to-be rose!
Step 4 - Draw The Stem and the Leaves of a rose flower
- Let's us to learn how to draw the stem and leaves. Here's what to do. First, draw a half-circle below your rose. Make sure that it's centered - in line with the middle of the swirl.
OK. Now to draw a rose stem. I drew mine so that it bends (ever so slightly) at three points. Draw a three-segmented line from the half-circle. Make it as short or as long as you want... it's completely up to you.
After that, draw a small arc at the bottom of the line. Then, follow the line all the way up to the half-circle again. Make sure that you keep the distance between the two lines of the stem, relatively equal.
Finally, draw two leaves. I made the top one bigger than the bottom one. You can add more or less leaves, or if you want - have no leaves at all!
Step 5 - Coloured for the rose flower
Using color if you like to draw your rose. Color your drawing. then , You have got a beatiful rose flower picture
2. Xem nhanh các slides của bài này: Preview all slides for this lecture Online
______________And more sections, Please download>>>>_____________
3. Author: cachve.com
4. Language: English - Vietnamese
5. Document Type: .Powerpoint - Page: 16 slides
7. Link download - Thầy cô hãy nhấn vào links phía dưới để tải : click to one of under links. Easy download, Fastly download, Free download
Note: This Test is quite Free for everybody. It was collected by many sources from Internet . We are have no responsibility about this sharing.